Personally Identifiable Information
To order from our website, you must provide us with some categories of information known as “Personally Identifiable Information” (“PII”). If you create a customer account or begin the checkout process, we will request and collect the following PII: first and last name; credit card number; email address; billing and shipping address; and telephone number. Depending on your state and the product you wish to order, we may also be required to request and collect a firearm owner identification card. You can always edit your PII by entering your customer account and making your desired changes.
We understand your PII is sensitive. We take the following measures to protect it. We maintain compliance with the PCI-DSS guidelines established by the major credit card companies. We secure our checkout process with strong encryption methods. We limit disclosure of your PII to only those parties who are critically necessary to the function of our business.
Sharing Your Personally Identifiable Information
Aside from what is outlined below, we will not share any of your information with third parties, and third parties are not able to collect your PII when you use our site. Here is who we share your PII with and why:– Our credit card processing company to process your transaction efficiently and accurately;
– Our 3PL warehouse to pick and pack your order;
– Our common carriers to ship your package to your desired location;
– Our digital marketing partner to communicate with you about your order and our business;
– Our back-end support staff to serve you and make our business run smooth.
We also reserve the right to share your PII in the following circumstances:– If we receive a valid legal request from a court or government agency;
– If we believe in good faith that sharing your PII is necessary to protect ourselves, our business, or members of the public;
– If we believe in good faith that sharing your PII is necessary to enforce our Shipping and Other Policies.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Notice to Nevada Customers
To submit a request under NRS 603A for us to not sell your PII, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staying In Touch